What is a High Ropes Challenge Course? The Adventure Park Moab High Ropes Challenge Course features 17 different vertical and horizontal elements including two wheelchair elements, a climbing tower and a giant swing. The elements/activities vary in difficulty (mental, physical and emotional) to allow each participant to choose their own challenge. See them all here.
While hooked up into your safety harness and belay system, at 30 ft above the ground, walk across a log, test your balance and coordination on a single cable, try to overcome a fear of heights or just enjoy an additional adrenalin rush. This program is the perfect half day activity in Moab and will create unforgettable, powerful memories for you, friends, families and organizations.
At the Adventure Park Moab, safety comes first. Our course was designed and built by ACCT standards (Association for Challenge Course Technology - leader in research, design and construction of ropes course operations) and by a builder certified by the ACCT. All of our guides complete an extensive training program and guests receive a fifteen minutes safety instruction before accessing the high ropes course to be able to enjoy a safe adventure experience. Activities are supervised and observed by experienced guides at all times.
Who can participate?
- A degree of personal fitness is required to complete the course and we would like to be honest with yourself about your level of fitness and participation. All activities are physical and require holding on to ropes and cables. There is no upper age limit. For safety reason maximum weight is 265 lbs for participants.
- Minimum age for children participating is 4-6 years (min height requirement 4 ft) on the high ropes course and 3-4 years for the climbing tower. Children under 14 years have to be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian. Exclusive trainers/instructors for classes or groups of children can be arranged.
Do we need do make a reservation? Where do we make a reservation?
- Individuals are not required to make an advanced reservation but need to check-in 15 minutes before the scheduled activity starts. For safety reasons we can only allow a limited amount of twenty guests at a time on the course. Reservations will be taken on a first come first serve basis and advanced reservations for individuals for the busy summer season are highly recommended.
- Groups of 10 or more participants need to make a reservation at least 5 days in advance. For cancellation of group reservations please notify us minimum 48 hours prior to your reservation
- FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 1-435-259-4424